The inaugural Insurance Asia Awards is an initiative to honour the companies who rise above the challenges and to recognise their initiatives and practices that make the most of the lucrative opportunities in the market.
The insurance sector faces various challenges such as interest rate changes and growing household indebtedness, but there are also promising opportunities that could be profitable when tapped the right way and at the right time. For instance, the growth of the middle class and high net worth individuals means more people are seeking financial advice and solutions, thereby enabling insurers to offer higher premiums. Technology is also helping companies reach more customers and eventually increase sales.
Nominate now and add another feather in your cap as you become one of the most acclaimed insurance companies in Asia.
Deadline for subsmission of entries: 15 April 2016, Friday
Awards dinner: 20 July 2016, Wednesday
- Domestic General Insurer of the Year
- Domestic Life Insurer of the Year
- International General Insurer of the Year
- International Life Insurer of the Year
- Direct Insurer of the Year
- Claims Initiative of the Year
- New Insurance Product of the Year
- Digital Insurance Initiative of the Year
- CSR Initiative of the Year
- Marketing Initiative of the Year
- Domestic Broker of the Year
- Insurance Start-up of the Year
- Asian reinsurer of the Year
- Asian Credit insurer of the Year
- International Broker of the Year
CEO of the Year - Open to all General & Life Insurers
For more details, contact:
Julie Anne Nuñez
+65 3158 1386 ext. 221